Personal data protection
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
is, in Enjoy-Bratislava, provided in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as “GDPR”) and in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 on personal data protection and on amendment and supplementation to certain acts (hereinafter also referred to as the “Act”).
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The aim of this information is to inform you on what personal data we process, how we handle them, for what purpose we use them, to whom we may disclose them, where you can receive the information on your personal data and exercise you rights with regard to processing of your personal data.
We take the storing and processing of your data very seriously. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site enjoy-bratislava.com) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for information, events and packages, request a quote via our site, purchase products and services from us, or enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, travel information (accommodation, flights, …), financial information, personal description and details of any declared injury, health condition, or dietary requirement.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, activity and accommodation providers, suppliers and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. We will notify you if we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above, depending on the types of information we receive
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any employee for the performance of the contract we entered with you;
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, activity and accommodation providers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to such advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users in order to target a specific audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and Google services (Gmail & Google Calendar).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the Regulation you have multiple rights in relation to your personal data, including:
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by updating your preferences at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below.
- the right to request the rectification of any errors in the data we are holding about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below and we will endeavour to rectify any errors as quickly as possible.
- the right to access information held about you, by way of a Subject Access Request (SAR). SARs should be submitted by post, to the address detailed in the Contact section below. SARs will be processed free of charge in accordance with the timeframe laid out by the Regulation, this being within one month of receipt for standard requests and within two months of receipt for repeated or complex requests.
Note that our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In case of additional questions concerning personal data protection or in the event of exercising any of the above rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421949683882.